By accessing the website at http://www.danfebooks.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to use our web application - danfebooks™, a cloud-based internet application and the materials (information or software) on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s website for personal or commercial purposes for any legal entity that is bound by Nepal Government and its territories.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and your account may be terminated by Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your account, and or permissions to the viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. You shall not participate in any class lawsuit actions against any of your data losses due to account termination.
- Permission is granted to use our web application - danfebooks™, a cloud-based internet application and the materials (information or software) on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s website for personal or commercial purposes for any legal entity that is bound by Nepal Government and its territories.
- The services materials on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s web application - danfebooks™ are provided on an 'as is' basis. Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its software, web applications, mobile application, website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You must consult with an SME, should you be using our application to handle legal and compliance matters like Tax returns filing and proceedings.
In no event shall Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. or its founders, employees or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s website, even if Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. or a Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd.'s web applications or website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web applications or website are accurate, complete or current. Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web applications or website at any time without notice. However, Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. has not reviewed all of the other websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Danfe Creatives Pvt. Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kathmandu district, Bagmati Zone, Nepal and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this district.
Your privacy is important to us and we work very hard to keep it safe, secure and locked. We do not read your account contents.
No humans nor any computerized bots will ever read your account data. We will never serve third-party advertisement based on the algorithmic use of your account data.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.